Advanced Integrated Serial Controller
Advanced integrated Serial Controller includes computer technology, Automatic control technology, Network communication technology, and Motor vector drive technology.
- Direct stopping technology with the principle of distance control; N curves generate automatically.
- The group control with less than 8 elevators is based on fuzzy control theory
- Multi-CPUs redundantly control and integrate the advanced Canbus, Modbus, and GSM communication technology.
- It provides with abundant time-sharing control function with accurate real-time clock built-in, thus it’s convenient for the buildings to fulfill the intellectualized management.
- Flexible power failure rescue plans with either 48DC or 220VAC power input
- It supports automatic identification operation between short floors
Easier To Use
- It is compact combining with the control and driver system, facilitating the design of small elevator machine rooms and no machine rooms.
- The function parameters are designed easily, aiming to facilitate the adjustment to the large extent.
- The considerate design of small keyboards makes it easier to check up, maintain, and debug the elevator.
- It can weigh automatically according to the weight it bears.
- It supports many adjusting measures: computer monitoring software, PDA monitoring, and operation panel
Safer and more reliable
- Multi-security is assured closely following the GB7588-2003 standards.
- Fault-tolerant design of hardware and software; many types of fault treatment; maximize to eliminate accidents () to run safely.
- EU MP Laboratory provides professional testing to give all-round confrontation against electromagnetic interference.
- All-round confrontation against fluctuations in power grids, dust, high temperature and lightening
Safer and more reliable
- Dedicated weighing compensating device offers near perfect compensation start.
- High capability of vector control makes the motor performance well which brings the feeling of comfort.
- The integration makes the system easier to operate and cost less by reducing the outside wiring in a large amount. It improves the elevator’s security and stability.
- Canbus and Modus communication’s perfect combination reduces the amount of cables in maximum.
- Flexible and adequate module value-added accessories
- Series of built-in DC Reactor and Brake Unit
- Three wires can make the interconnection, and there’s no need of extra group boards